Friday, December 28, 2012

A Christmas Gift To Paradise

Dear Ones,

Last Christmas I was blessed with a gift from my sweetheart, a wonderful trip to Tahiti, Bora Bora and Moorea. We spent two wonderful weeks enjoying the magical waters of the beaches of these tropical island.

We took pleasure in the waterfalls which cascaded down the lavishly green mountains into beautiful pools. We played and rejoiced in the magical energy of the island.

One day we decided to hike up the side of a mountain and see if we could reach the top of a 300 foot waterfall. Although the steps were steep I thought I would be fine to make the climb with my flip flops on.

We did reach the top of the falls enjoying the misting rainfall that seems to embrace the island. As we were headed back down the steep trail, Spirit warned me to be careful that it was slippery. I proceeded with caution.  Read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment